- A fusion of "Epidote" and "Jasper" (not related to the canon character).
- Yellowish-Orange in color, with greenish clothing.
- Would have four arms.
- Very large, yet not a giant (somewhere between Opal and Suglite in size).
- Would definitely be a pred character in many ways, though not too sure if she could digest prey.
- More interested in her being a "playful pred," eating for fun with no real fatality.
- One of the two would have a gem on their left upper arm (kinda like an arm patch). This gem would be an equal diamond with some form of cut.
- Mythologies: unakite, epidote, and jasper
- A simple, Pearl-like gem (especially in size).
- Bluish-green in color.
- Possibly a common prey for Unakite.
- Mythologies: turquoise
- Meant to be a joke. This gem would simply be artificial glass.
- This character would also be... challenged.
- An alternative to glass, this gem would have similar origins, just with a nuclear bomb.
- This gem would be a smooth triangle located on the chest (the heart, the core).
- The color shall be a greenish-grey.
List of gemstone species
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.